Master of Science in Global Supply Chain Management (MSC-GSCM) Programme*
Global supply chain and logistics management today pervades all levels of a corporation, from tactics to marketing strategies to mission and vision. It is affected by global political and economic policies, and is shaped by emerging technology in our society. Other than e-Commerce, social media, mobile technology, artificial intelligence, etc., all impact global supply chain and logistics management.
This Programme develops students to be
managers with an analytical mindset who can utilise advanced Supply Chain
Management (SCM) knowledge (modelling methodology and information technology)
to innovate and design solutions for enterprises, with special emphasis on
e-Commerce and Big Data. Students learn
a holistic approach to global supply chain management and optimisation of
interconnected business processes and operations.
QR Registration No.: 18/000855/L6
Registration Validity Period: 08/11/2018 to 31/08/2022
- Industrial Partnership
The Programme features a unique module SCM Field Study which helps students apply advanced technical knowledge and skills to real-world problems. Students will also learn from industry experts through participating in a series of SCM professional development activities.
The Programme has strong connections with large and multinational corporations (e.g., airlines, container terminal operators, third-party logistics providers, retailers, etc.); provides local and overseas internship opportunities for students to gain work experience in an international business environment.
Students learn how to apply cutting-edge SCM concepts and advanced technologies to pursue business excellence:
• Supply chain innovations and technologies;
• Digital ecosystems and Internet of Things (IoT) for global supply chain;
• Advanced logistics planning with Big Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence (AI); and
• Supply chain integration with Blockchain and Cloud technology.
1) A bachelor’s degree of engineering, science, business, economics (or related disciplines) from a recognized university/tertiary institution (or equivalent); and
2) Applicants whose entrance qualification is obtained from an institution where the medium of instruction is NOT English should also fulfill the following English language proficiency requirements:
- CET 6 ≥ 430; or
- TEM-4 ≥ 70; or
- IELTS ≥ 6; or
- TOFEL ≥ 79 (internet-based), ≥ 213 (computer-based), ≥ 550 (paper-based)
Tuition Fee (for 2020 intake)
Local students: HK$5,350 per credit; HK$128,400 for the whole programme (24 credits)
Non-local students: HK$6,700 per credit; HK$160,800 for the whole programme (24 credits)
Local applicants: 5 August 2020
Non-local applicants: 15 June 2020
If you would like to know more about the programme, please provide the following information and we will contact you shortly.